Hello from NM

The goal of 'Believers Only' is to have a wonderful learning experience together, undisturbed by the so called 'debunkers', non-believers or undercover disinformation agents.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Donations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» State of the Art Novel InFlowTech; 1Gearturbine RotaryTurbo 2Imploturbocompressor One Compression Step
Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:54 pm by retrodynamic

»  I'm new to the forum
Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:50 am by honeymonkey1450

» Nibiruans, divinity and the truth
Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:46 am by thales100

» Holocaust announced in newspaper
Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:26 am by macagoraga

» Hi Everyone!
Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:45 am by thales100

» Hi - With a question.
Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 pm by Free Spirit

» Please Introduce Yourself Here
Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:57 pm by DarrenPellichino

» Zoroaster Created Judeo Christian Religions
Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm by mos

» what's up family?
Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:55 pm by mos

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Hello from NM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OffGridGretta
Star Child
Star Child

HAF Points : 21
HAF Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Hello from NM   Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:13 am

Hello, All! First let me sincerely say that Humans Are Free and this forum are the best of the internet community!

We are Dan & Sheila. We've been living off-grid, out-of-the-system for many years in our Shagri-La in New Mexico. We also wrote the book Surviving Survivalism -- How to Avoid Culture Shock.

We have always wanted to create a community here of "like-mided -- I'd rather say "like spirited" -- people here. Maybe this is the place where we can find them! If you are interested, send us a PM here!

We plan to be very active here. We've been studying world events and their REAL causes for decades (over 30 years) as well as the esoteric and are hapy to share our findings as well as learn something new.

Thank you, Aleander and all involved for this opportunity!

Peace,
Dan & Sheila
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Truth
Star Child
Star Child

HAF Points : 8
HAF Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NM   Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:48 pm

Greetings! I too am new to the community. Hoping to find some more open-minded individuals like myself. Seems as though everyone I come in contact with are just sheeple lol. I would love to be living off the grid. How is it that you accomplished this? Here in Las Vegas, NV I don't think there are too many avenues for people who'd like to be off grid.

Anyway, congrats on finding this lovely website/forum.

~Namaste
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OffGridGretta
Star Child
Star Child

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NM   Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:52 am

Well thats a loaded question, firstly it was our intention to create a off grid community and we did everything in our power to bring that about. I won't bore you with the mundane details of this effort but it should suffice to say that it is still a daily struggle.

We live miles from anywhere and connect to the internet via satellie internet and solar power.

We are still looking for people to join us here (hint hint).

If you could be specific I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Truth
Star Child
Star Child

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NM   Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:14 am

I suppose it was more of a multifaceted question. I apologize. I guess what I was really trying to as is what type of systems do you have in place to be off grid. Is it solely solar power, or is there a more supplemental arrangement?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OffGridGretta
Star Child
Star Child

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NM   Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:57 am

Thanks for your question, first we use a stand alone system, that is we don't feed into the grid ( the grid is over 20 miles from here) .

What we have is 3 270 watt 30v solar panels with a Outback solar regulator and a 3000 watt inverter, for batteries we use the mammoth 6v batteries in series for a 12v system.

This is a adequate system for what we use it for, that is satellite internet, our laptops, lights etc, yes it is all we use for power.

A system like this cost in the area of $5000.

Dan
PS still looking for people to join us
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Truth
Star Child
Star Child

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NM   Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:03 am

Wow, it sounds great. Not a bad price either at the end of the day. Did you have to modify or add anything special to the system for household appliances. I'm guessing that your system uses a DC current?

Maybe I'll be looking to join your community here in the not-so-distant future. Sounds like something I would definitely be interested in assisting with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OffGridGretta
Star Child
Star Child

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NM   Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:00 pm

The Truth wrote:
Wow, it sounds great. Not a bad price either at the end of the day. Did you have to modify or add anything special to the system for household appliances. I'm guessing that your system uses a DC current?

Maybe I'll be looking to join your community here in the not-so-distant future. Sounds like something I would definitely be interested in assisting with.

The only thing we had to do was get a DC converter for the laptop and the satellite.

Appliances????  LOL

Info about the community is at http://fightingfirewithwater.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Truth
Star Child
Star Child

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NM   Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:41 pm

Appliances???? Man you weren't kidding  Surprised. Looks like a beautiful place. Such amazing scenery. Have you ever heard of the Keshe Foundation? Apparently they are making new extremely efficient power supplies for homes and motor vehicles. The company is based in the Netherlands and was founded by nuclear engineer M.T. Keshe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OffGridGretta
Star Child
Star Child

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NM   Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:46 am

No I have not, but I will check them out.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from NM   

Back to top Go down

Hello from NM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduction :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to:  
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum